New Member!! I Have Some Questions, Lol

Dr. Pepper

Expert
I am new to final expense and need advice. I have heard that his site
is the best for that. I am putting my fate in your hands. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1-What is the best overall final expense company? I do not want too many carriers. Maybe 2-3 at most.

2-What companies should I stay away from?

3-Should I take an advance or just as earned? Right now I kind of need the cash to put back into leads but I do not want to get in trouble with a chargeback.

4-Oh I see everyone has a pic next to their name how the heck do I do that?

**** See below
is the best for that. I am putting my fate in your hands. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1-What is the best overall final expense company? I do not want too many carriers. Maybe 2-3 at most.
*** No such thing. There is an active thread with many other active producers opinions. I like RNA, Trans, Security National, Americo, and Foresters, but it differs depending on carrier availability.

***Lincoln Heritage
American Amicable
Senior Life

3-Should I take an advance or just as earned? Right now I kind of need the cash to put back into leads but I do not want to get in trouble with a chargeback.
*** When you get started, advances keep you going. As you progress and learn, cut it down to 6 or even 3 month advances. No reason to go as earned.

*** $199 down, $25 a month

Read the thread below this one that is called "How to select a Final Expense Company." It will answer your first and second questions.

You can find a lot of info with a search on the forum. Also, you may want to consider contacting an IMO with experience who will help you decide on the right carriers as well as training. There are several here on the forum. fexcontracting is one - talk to newby, just as an example. There are many more.

I wanted him/her to be able to see my responses within theirs. BTW, it is only considered shouting if it is ALL CAPS

I duuno.. That big bold print sure "sounded" pretty loud to me... I could read it without my specks and I am an old guy whose vision hasn't failed him but his arms sure have gotten short. (only old folks will understand that statement) :yes:

I duuno.. That big bold print sure "sounded" pretty loud to me... I could read it without my specks and I am an old guy whose vision hasn't failed him but his arms sure have gotten short. (only old folks will understand that statement) :yes:

Old folks and dinosaurs

Back