New Software from GR 4-30-2010

Here's the deal.

The govt wants to mandate loss ratio's, tell carriers who and what they must cover, and control rates. So who wants to belly up to the bar and order a round of Obamacare?

No one that has any sense.

Obamapool is less than 90 days away and nary a carrier has raised their hand to participate.

Kiddie coverage that is GI is 5 months away and already at least one carrier is bailing while others are trying to figure out how much they need to charge to cover some really sick kids.

Yeah, this is going to work out real well.

Was a certain investment firm trying to short the market when it comes to GR, and maybe Aetna-by investing in a certain brokerage outfit, that bosts the most agents in America? hmmm?

After years of NOT doing business with Golden Rule/UHC, it seems that I'm jumping back into that pit due to requests from agents and prospects.

Now it seems that it could take up to 2 weeks before my contracting is active and GR will not allow me to log in to the website so I can at least download the latest desktop software, brochures and applications.

Any suggestions on how I might obtain the above?

FYI; AHU (American Health Underwriters) in Forth Worth, have just announced that they will no longer be advancing with UHC. Something must be coming down the turnpike.

Back