New Software from GR 4-30-2010

GR has decided to keep agents in the dark. I had to hear from one of their competitors that they no longer offer child only apps.

Looks like they are really pulling in their horns.

Same thing with the 24-month rate guarantee and maternity benefits....no letter going out to agents, just not showing up on the software and having to figure it out for ourselves. At least Anthem sends out an email when they make changes like this.

This is foreshadowing what will happen with compensation...

One month you're check will just be significantly lower than what you expected....

No notice from UHC of course....

Totally agree. I think the mentality is any forewarning of anything negative means less business today. They want agents to keep producing and producing until wham - one day everyone gets an email blast.

Yikes, lots of shoes are dropping...!

What about existing child only policies? I'm assuming they are still going to be honored. I can think of a few of those that I have on the books. They are safe, right? I'm pretty sure they can't just get rid of them...but I bet rates are going to go up sharply on those cases...

Fricken UHC, nice communication plans to agents. And I thought the disrespect Humana had for us is bad...This is pretty bad.

Fricken UHC, nice communication plans to agents. And I thought the disrespect Humana had for us is bad...

They all suck. I've worked in an HO, and the philosophy is this: agents are a necessary evil, and represent expensive distribution costs.

Of course, they will tell you they are agent centric, love their agent "partners", etc.

Its so damn ironic, the government madates child GI and the carriers turn around and don't offer child only policies anymore. WTF?!?!?!?

Back