New to biz and senior market

This sounds great for a newbie like me that is interested in MA. I don't want to get both a senior and me in hot water by making a rookie mistake and erroneously sending them down a road that worsens their position. Can anyone provide some specifics as to which companies are offering this, especially if Evercare is included and whohow to contact them for this? I'm in California if that's relevant.
The only company in Calif. that I know does this is Blue Shield. They pay you something like $600 for a successful referral. I did one of these 2 years ago.

Really, MA isn't that complicated and you can do this yourself with the carrier that is proper for the client - not the one that might pay a higher commission.

Learn all you can about Medicare. Salpro is doing this himself so that he can jump in with both feet in the future.

Rick

Rick
Check the Medicare.gov website and follow plan choices to find plans in your area then go from there to the co.s listed
regards
Steve

Rick
Check the Medicare.gov website and follow plan choices to find plans in your area then go from there to the co.s listed
regards
Steve
Steve - I don't understand the post. What are you explaining to me?

My comment was that only Blue Shield pays for a referral, not that they are the only carrier writing MA plans.

Rick

I know that Humana did this. You had to be a licensed agent in the state that you were referring business.

This was mostly designed for P&C agents as well as financial planners, but is open to any and all licensed agents.

Hey Christy: I am involved in creating agency's for MA & MAPD. If you would be interested let know and I'll be glad to chat with you.

Joey

Back