New to the Forum.

This is all incredibly good information, because we all must make a choice of how we deliver our service and submit apps. I too will need to rethink my assumptions about whether to be a web-broker or not.

Just spitballing- if you have a 2 man shop, either a partner or just a husband/wife, would there be a benefit to both being appointed separately, one being a web-broker and one being traditional?

I will continue to research this Web Broker Vs Traditional Broker issue. And will share my findings/opinions I appreciate any input or knowledge pertaining to this as this is a crucial decision as I move forward into these uncharted waters of health insurance reform.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - To Quote broker
Good question. I would think they have to be separate entities. That is two separate agencies.

Last edited:
Just spitballing- if you have a 2 man shop, either a partner or just a husband/wife, would there be a benefit to both being appointed separately, one being a web-broker and one being traditional?

I can't see it, but that doesn't mean it ain't so! Can you continue your train of thought to paint us a better picture of your thought process...maybe there is!

I too have a two person agency . And to think not to long ago I thought about one of us becoming a Navigator and the other remain as Broker. That idea was so "sixth months ago"!

The good news is that Norvax is setting up their system to do the subsidy qualification for you and will direct the consumer to the right marketplace.
what about quotit.. are they doing this as well?

The good news is that Norvax is setting up their system to do the subsidy qualification for you and will direct the consumer to the right marketplace.

SuperSupps, thanks for letting us know this. I will be choosing one of the quoting/enrollment services this Summer. Based on the endorsements I'm seeing for Norvax in this forum, it's leading the pack thus far.
-Allen

Quotit told me they will interface with the FFE's come October 1. However their fees will increase, I would expect the same for similar type operations.

Back