New to the Forum

How did I blatantly SPAM? This forum is already brutal on me. Not feeling very welcome.

The ad that was taken down was spam. I suggest you try to add value before recruiting. We all see recruiting ads daily. Show us who you are.

Now one has been brutal with you. If you really have been lurking here you know that everyone has been very easy on a new guy that spams with his second post.

Most of the IMOs here do not need to spam us we read who they are and what they know and we seek them out.

Last edited:
The ad that was taken down was spam. I suggest you try to add value before recruiting. We all see recruiting adds daily. Show us who you are.

Now one has been brutal with you. If you really have been lurking here you know that everyone has been very easy on a new guy that spams with his second post.

Most of the IMOs here do not need to spam us we read who they are and what they know and we seek them out.

I didn't see the ad...I guess it got taken down before I saw it. I guess M&M wasn't being nice to you after all...his records still going strong. LOL

Life insurance with living benefits. Term and IUL. The post that was removed was to fill 345 positions around the country where business owners come to the agent.

Not at all. I don't do scams. Easy way to lose a license. Just filling positions not asking for money.

Back