New Trans offering!!

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
Oh my!!

What terrible pricing!!

I hope they are ready to get all the CHF and diabetic neuropathy they can handle.

That’s all they will get from most agents.

They will buy some business from pikers with the commission hike.

It’s just amazing how stupid they can be.

Oh my!!

What terrible pricing!!

I hope they are ready to get all the CHF and diabetic neuropathy they can handle.

That’s all they will get from most agents.

They will buy some business from pikers with the commission hike.

It’s just amazing how stupid they can be.
Weres the pricing ? I saw somebody just emailing offering 125% . I bet I can get 140% . Honestly nobody takes diabetic neuropathy and Chf level really outside cica .

Weres the pricing ? I saw somebody just emailing offering 125% . I bet I can get 140% . Honestly nobody takes diabetic neuropathy and Chf level really outside cica .
The rates are on TK.

Right on CHF. Now trans will get them.

If they want to be the new RNA, overpriced niche company, they have succeeded.

I think anyone can get 130% on this. That will buy a little business from pikers.

I saw the rate email . 65 ns $10 k still about $3 cheaper than cica . It’s laughable they take all these ailments and have a ht/wt chart . Lol up to 10 mins to get decision. Underwriters must be doing it manually .

The rates are on TK.

Right on CHF. Now trans will get them.

If they want to be the new RNA, overpriced niche company, they have succeeded.

I think anyone can get 130% on this. That will buy a little business from pikers.
Yeah according to the National Sales Director whatever your current trans contract is, this is 15 points higher.

And, they do seem to want to be the company that takes CHF, neuropathy, Copd, Parkinsons, and heart surgery yesterday

Why they want this? No clue, but they seem clear that this is what they want.

Yeah according to the National Sales Director whatever your current trans contract is, this is 15 points higher.

And, they do seem to want to be the company that takes CHF, neuropathy, Copd, Parkinsons, and heart surgery yesterday

Why they want this? No clue, but they seem clear that this is what they want.
So they add 15% to your current contract ? . I was at 130% from 10 yrs ago

I saw the rate email . 65 ns $10 k still about $3 cheaper than cica . It’s laughable they take all these ailments and have a ht/wt chart . Lol up to 10 mins to get decision. Underwriters must be doing it manually .
I don't get your point. Who's comparing them to CICA? For non smokers CICA is not even a consideration.

This is a niche product designed by dumbasses.

I don't get your point. Who's comparing them to CICA? For non smokers CICA is not even a consideration.

This is a niche product designed by dumbasses.
My pt is you run into a person with Chf or heart attack yesterday . The only company that would have taken them day 1 was cica . Why not write Trans and make 10% more and get some renewals ? They have a use for crappy health . Throw in they take de with great ss billing and there definitely usable . Fe CO’s with great rates are tough to find nowadays. You got a large pack in the middle

My pt is you run into a person with Chf or heart attack yesterday . The only company that would have taken them day 1 was cica . Why not write Trans and make 10% more and get some renewals ? They have a use for crappy health . Throw in they take de with great ss billing and there definitely usable . Fe CO’s with great rates are tough to find nowadays. You got a large pack in the middle
I already said that. This is a product that's only get CHF and diabetic neuropathy.

Something I see maybe twice a year.

Last edited:
Back