NJ woman sent back brace she didn't need; your Medicare taxes paid for it

This has been going on for some time now, and possibly getting worse. I'd like to know where are the CMS watch-dogs on this sort of abuse? They should focus more on this type of blatant abuse/fraud/unethical practice that costs the government more $, than trying to bust agents for SOA's, and other ridiculousness associated with selling MA plans...which in many cases actually help the recipient.

I get the calls constantly. I accept them, I tell them I am very interested in their medical grade braces... they sound very into it until I bust out a God bless you, I've had anxiety my whole life and have been teased about my teeth since...

Lol. Sometimes I get a click, sometimes an FU, sometimes someone explaining not those kind of braces but if interested they can get me the other kind...

I have little to no respect for this kind of marketing, and my time will never be too valuable to not waste theirs.

I've had anxiety my whole life and have been teased about my teeth since...

Don't worry.

Freddie Mercury was teased about his teeth too. Didn't stop him from being successful. You too can achieve whatever you want in life.

10568066.jpg

Back