Nocturnal Seizures

Lyn

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
Client says he has nocturnal seizures that is controlled with medication. My question is, does that automatically mean he has epilepsy? He doesn't seem to think so.

Oops, Lyn. My bad. I thought this thread was about wet dreams a/k/a nocturnal emissions.;)

That was my first thought too and then I saw Lyn's avatar and I figured this was a joke thread....My bad I hope you can clear things up for your client.

Lyn, if that's your picture in your avatar, please post pictures and phone number!;)

...gotta change that avatar! Wino says he's getting dizzy blowing on the picture trying to move the hair!:D

Client says doctor has never said he has anything other than nocturnal seizures. When I googled the term it seemed to be connected with epilepsy Just thought some of you guys might have run into this before.

Don't pre-think something like this, Lyn. Call the underwriter and see what they have to say. If they say 'bad' call another outfit's underwriter.

Be the insurance broker; not the insurance company.

Don't pre-think something like this, Lyn. Call the underwriter and see what they have to say. If they say 'bad' call another outfit's underwriter.

Be the insurance broker; not the insurance company.

Fisher, you're right. That's exactly what I'm doing. Thanks for the help.

Fisher, you're right. That's exactly what I'm doing. Thanks for the help.

OK, OK I agree with Fisher. Butt.... Yeah Butt...

I suffer from these Nocturnal Seizures. My Wife is a Hater. No Sympathy. All I get is "Jeezus, Go to sleep!" I try to explain that I could die, All I get is "Yeah, Yeah not this time buddy" :cry:

Back