Non-retirees Question 401(k), 403(b), 457 Plans

Max-funded Whole life cash values for non-qualified medium and long-term money, a non-crap Indexed Annuity held to term is good for 2-5% with no principal risk.

No burn... not even smoke.

Part of the article was that people thought the best place for their money was under the mattress....I've sold many 403(b) accounts and I have found the new rules have saved some of my clients....I still get calls about wanting to cash out the 403(b) and when I explain the rules and very limited ability to do that plus the documentation they would need to provide they always find another way....The problem with under the mattress and IRAs can be even with the penalty your clients worst nightmare is themselves.

Maybe I'm not looking very closely, but those statistics came from...where?

Not that I'm knocking reality, I just don't see a lot of point of the "article."

The bigger message: So little understanding of the products that exist to help people live enriched lives.

Max-funded Whole life cash values for non-qualified medium and long-term money, a non-crap Indexed Annuity held to term is good for 2-5% with no principal risk.

No burn... not even smoke.

"non-crap"

Nice!

You forgot to mention that you cannot make money in a IA either.
:cool::yes::cool:
Please post proof -- no hypotheticals!!

KJ..

What is it with you and Index Annuities...You had to go back and find a thread thats been dead for 5 months just to bash FIAs because you once saw a statement where the client made no money even while the S&P500 was up.

Get over it Man...

Latest posts

Back