North American Rapid Builder As an "investment."

Discussion in 'Indexed Universal Life Forum' started by ltcadviser, Aug 16, 2016.

1. danerlavigne

danerlavigne Active Member

You need to really get them to commit to one purpose for having the life insurance policy. If the purpose is for it to be an investment, it is a completely different strategy than if they want to get the biggest death benefit possible. I always push back on the investment idea. If they want it they will insist.

2. Edwardfin

Edwardfin Member

State:

I would also look at the Eclipse IUL from Minnesota but the North American product is a great option. I second that comment on their underwriting make sure they are healthy. If you face a rating or a decline speak to your up line I have had quite a few turned around simply based on relationships.

----------

The last thing I would add is that I know their is always a strong opposition to the word investment. Honestly I would get with some of the IMO's that solely do IUL's or commit to attending one of the trainings. COW college is one that I have attended but I know there are others. I can tell you from experience that it will increase your face amount sales and production as well as leave more satisfied customers. I think the average AP is 9k, while this may not be a lot to you it was a lot for me. After getting trained by those folks I think you will become a believer. I know I am!

3. ktmorgan

ktmorgan Well-Known Member

State:

I would add the Minni Life Eclipse IUL has a true 7702b indemnity LTCi rider, that can be marketed as "Long-Tern Care." With it one can go on and off claim as needed, verses merely a 101g, which in no way can be sold as LTCi, or a reimbursement type of rider. Also, if your people are in good health the underwriters at ML seem to ok with age 60+

Best,
    KTM

4. myinsurebiz

myinsurebiz Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    Interesting . . . I missed it . . .

COW College 2017 | MoneyTrax Annual Advisor Conference