Not Giving My Personal Info Out To Get Product Info

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Open letter to recruiters:

You keep sending me email asking me to click on a link to learn more about the product offerings you have or the contracts you are offering. I click on the link up comes a pop-up requesting my name, phone number, email, etc. When that happens I close the window and go on my way without ever knowing what a great offer you think you have, and you have no chance of getting my business.. If the offer is truly great and something that I am interested in, I would gladly send you my information after I have an opportunity to examine the offer..

I am sure that I am no different than a lot of agents... Promoters, you are missing out on a lot of potential business by not being out in the open about your offer without requiring agents to essentially buy a "pig in a poke" by sending in their personal contact information up front.

End of rant

You keep sending me email asking me to click on a link to learn more about the product offerings you have or the contracts you are offering. I click on the link up comes a pop-up requesting my name, phone number, email, etc. When that happens I close the window and go on my way without ever knowing what a great offer you think you have, and you have no chance of getting my business.. If the offer is truly great and something that I am interested in, I would gladly send you my information after I have an opportunity to examine the offer..

I am sure that I am no different than a lot of agents... Promoters, you are missing out on a lot of potential business by not being out in the open about your offer without requiring agents to essentially buy a "pig in a poke" by sending in their personal contact information up front.

End of rant

I do the exact same thing. I'm sure that statistics probably tell them that many people will leave their info and that's why they do it. I hate it though.

End of rant
They already have your email and can see that you clicked on the link so I'm not sure why they'd be asking for that info again...as Todd said, if something annoys you about anything marketing related, you can bet that it still works and that's why the companies do it.

What Ray said. If it works, it works. Spam and robocalls annoy me to no end, but they are non-stop, so it must work at some level.

Back