Number of Agencies

Cardo

Hi all,

Newbie here and I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me how many actual State Farm AGENCIES there are in the US and Canada currently? I know that depending on where you look and who you talk to, there are about 18,000 agents, but I can't find the number of actual agencies that exist. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thx, JC

Hi all,

Newbie here and I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me how many actual State Farm AGENCIES there are in the US and Canada currently? I know that depending on where you look and who you talk to, there are about 18,000 agents, but I can't find the number of actual agencies that exist. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thx, JC

I am sure there will be 10% less by the end of the year the way these captives flush the turds.

As should be the case. IMHO, non performers should be transitioned out, regardless of the industry.

So you are from Illinois. Which are you, home office/consultant from State Farm, Allstate or are you being recruited by State Farm?

So you are from Illinois. Which are you, home office/consultant from State Farm, Allstate or are you being recruited by State Farm?

Actually, I'm none of the above. I'm working on a project aimed at State Farm, Northwestern Mutual, Allstate, GEICO, Progressive and alike which will produce a white paper identifying new needs, problems and issues that face agents and their clients when face to face meetings are required. The goal is to get these corporate HQ's to approve and "provide" video and web products business tools aimed at saving time and money for their agents, as well as, making the job safer and more efficient.

I picked State Farm as the initial target (given my proximity) to start to identify potential market sizes based on existing agencies. It could just as simply been Allstate or Progressive or you fill in the blank.

This was done for the National Association of Realtors, whereby, a proliferation of problems and obstacles have been identified that now face them given the advent and growth of the internet. I'm hoping to do the same for the insurance and financial services industries.

If you think the lack of web and video tools is the biggest obstacle facing agents with those companies, you need to redo your research.

If you think the lack of web and video tools is the biggest obstacle facing agents with those companies, you need to redo your research.

I never said anything about it being agent's "biggest obstacle with those companies." What is your deal? I asked for a little guidance in the form of some help....if you can't provide it or choose not to, that's fine but why the hassle?

I never said anything about it being agent's "biggest obstacle with those companies." What is your deal? I asked for a little guidance in the form of some help....if you can't provide it or choose not to, that's fine but why the hassle?

Most agents don't like home office hacks. Also, you obviously haven't even done the most basic of research.

Here is a hint, if State Farm has 18,000 agents, it has roughly 18,000 agencies. Each agent has his or her own agency. That is how they operate.

Back