Nursing Homes

Ronnie

A nursing home is a long-term care facility licensed by the state that offers 24-hour room and board and health care services, including basic and skilled nursing care, rehabilitation, and a full range of other therapies, treatments, and programs. People who live in nursing homes are referred to as residents.

There are federal laws regarding the care given in a nursing home, and it is essential that staff members become aware of these regulations. It is required that staff conduct a thorough assessment of each new resident during the first two weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
On the "Costs and Fees" page, I found this...

There's no doubt that nursing home costs can be expensive. That's why so many people in nursing homes need help paying for their expenses. Luckily, there are ways to help offset the costs of nursing home care. Medicare is a state and federal program which may help cover the costs of nursing home care if you choose a facility that is supported by Medicare. Medicare Part A is the coverage you will need to pay for your nursing home costs, while Medicare Part B pays for doctor visits, diagnostic care, medical equipment and more.

It's dangerous verbage, such as this, that leads many seniors to believe they don't need LTCi, because Medicare will pay for it.

Not a site I would send anyone to.

On the "Costs and
It's dangerous verbage, such as this, that leads many seniors to believe they don't need LTCi, because Medicare will pay for it.

Not a site I would send anyone to.

I agree, very dangerous. The site is probably not compliant with federal law, and should be modified to state the limitations of Medicare.

BTW, you read way deep into this web site!

Danny

I agree, very dangerous. The site is probably not compliant with federal law, and should be modified to state the limitations of Medicare.

BTW, you read way deep into this web site!

Danny

Yeah, I bet if you check soon it won't be online anymore...they will yank this, if anyone ever finds out about it besides us 3 lol...

Back