Obama Punches P&C In The Face - How We End Up Like Health Agents

First off folks, our government is more than one person. Im glad conservatives have figured out that they need to fix obamacare, not just delete it... But Bernie or Donald can not just make laws. It requires congress. Now, what they very much can do is selective enforcement of the laws we have now. That said, World war 3 that the conservatives want to start probably would not be good for our business either.
Um.. However, one man did screwup health care... I.e "Obamacare" and he is proud of the name. 3 years ago I paid $800 a month. W/ the promise I could keeps it..... Oh wait, it went away... I am now up to $1600 a month! Let's just be honest, he sucks as President!

Obamacare has made individual healthcare unprofitable and group business is only profitable because Obamacare enforcement has been put off for so long in group insurance. Standard medicare profitability hasn't really been affected yet.

I think P&C faces a greater threat from technology and price shopping.

In Northern CA where we've had such large and destructive wildfires, most insurance companies have dropped home insurance clients and it's very hard to find replacement coverage.

Obamacare has made individual healthcare unprofitable and group business is only profitable because Obamacare enforcement has been put off for so long in group insurance. Standard medicare profitability hasn't really been affected yet. I think P&C faces a greater threat from technology and price shopping.

HO3's & DP's in costal areas will always need agents. Commercial will also... I could see small BOP's being affected, but let's be honest.. That is not a great loss since most BOP's are not with the commission.

Back