Obama's MyRA

Let's face it worst case a myRA represents future rollover possibilities for use for clients we may not be able to economically service say the under $50 - $100 per month range.

My issue is that this exists now. And if you want to encourage more employers to offer retirement plans that are easy for them to setup why recreate the wheel. SEPs simplified employee pensions are easy to set up with 1 form, flexibility of employer contributions. What they don't have is the ability for employee contributions....But they did as SAR-SEPs why not allow them again?

I agree with Vol. This is all about appearance and will do very little good, very little bad, and very little otherwise.

The true atrocity are his proposals to cap Qualified Plan Assets at $3 million and to severely limit the destructibility of Qualified Contributions for successful individuals.

His proposals have nothing to do with asset seizure and everything to do with class warfare.

Just another way for govt to confiscate your money.

Truth.

Don't worry Somarco! I heard the president said: If you like your current IRA you can keep your Current IRA, If you like your current investment you can keep your investment.

Back