Our Future President....

Financing changes from a family at $250 to $600 most won’t buy . Chump feels invincible and it’s a 1 term gig . He’ll do as he pleases and cares what no one things . He’s been handed dictator powers . Watch and learn
Have you asked anybody in florida, Texas or California if they dropped their home insurance when their home insurance went up 10k a year? People find a way

Have you asked anybody in florida, Texas or California if they dropped their home insurance when their home insurance went up 10k a year? People find a way
I have had people tell me that they could not afford health insurance while they are paying $700 per month for a new car, $600 for a truck, $600, for a motorcycle and $1800 for a house. They and their family wer on the top brands of clothing and shoes, etc. It is not that they can't afford the insurance, it is judt not on their list of priorities. The same can be said of live insurance.

Last edited:
I have had people tell me that they could not afford health insurance while they are paying $700 per month for a new car, $600 for a truck, $600, for a motorcycle and $1800 for a house. They and their family wer on the top brands of clothing and shoes, etc. It is not that they can't afford the insurance, it is judt not on their list of priorities. The same can be said of live insurance.
Paying $1900 a month for vehicles:no:. One works just fine for me and I paid it off within 6 months.

Back