Out of Pocket Maximum ?

It seems Lost Dollar quoted me, but then deleted it. Probably did so after he realized all of these types of policies have exclusions, and don't cover pre-ex. But an agent would know that. He probably researched the other policies mentioned, and he saw the same exclusions or limitations, realized he made a mistake, and deleted his post.

And, after my sex change, I changed my name to Stephanie.

A physical for HI? $100? Is that per month? If so, Manhattan is much cheaper and does not require a physical.. In fact, I have never known of a company that requires a physical for HI..
Been a while since I sold AFLAC but I seem to remember that the Hospital Indemnity was only sold to groups, maybe things have changed. The cost was nominal and I used to do my demonstrations holding a 6 pack and asking, "If I could put $100 or $1000 in your pocket for the cost of one of these, would you buy my product?"

Been a while since I sold AFLAC but I seem to remember that the Hospital Indemnity was only sold to groups, maybe things have changed. The cost was nominal and I used to do my demonstrations holding a 6 pack and asking, "If I could put $100 or $1000 in your pocket for the cost of one of these, would you buy my product?"
Coke or Pepsi?

Actually it was 6 empty beer cans that I placed back in the plastic ring holder. Worked pretty well until I got tired of my AFLAC manager stealing my business
Why put them back in the ruing holder? Just empty a new six pack before every presentation. :yes:

Have heard that complaint from other AFLAC folks.. :sad:

Why put them back in the ruing holder? Just empty a new six pack before every presentation. :yes:

Have heard that complaint from other AFLAC folks.. :sad:
One reason that they churn through agents. Managers ask for a split if they are even remotely engaged in the transaction. Mine was pissed because I wrote business on a Friday afternoon and she wanted me to drive to her office over 2 hours traffic wise from where I was but I agreed to come on Saturday since I had already missed any opportunity to have UPS pick up the business to submit. She was dollars short on qualifying for an agent trip and 'helped' me Saturday morning rewriting the applications to 'clean them up'. She switched the split from 60/40 to 40/60 in her favor, insisted that I pay for Saturday shipping and get them submitted. I didn't catch the change in the split until my commission check showed up. Spending 2X the amount for Saturday pick-up hastened my commission by 1 whole day, got paid on the next Tuesday instead of Wednesday. She did it to me one more time and I had had enough.

A physical for HI? $100? Is that per month? If so, Manhattan is much cheaper and does not require a physical.. In fact, I have never known of a company that requires a physical for HI..

You like Manhattan life for HI? What are drawbacks exclusions?

UPON reviewing that Manhattan Life Policy,...i read the fine print, and all exclusions are WAIVED if your hospital stay is (1 due to injury). QUOTE

'This exclusion does not apply if the surgery is: (1) due to an Injury; or (2) to restore normal bodily functions or create a normal appearance as a result of congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors, or disease (in IL, except (infections which result from an accidental injury or infections which result from an accidental, involuntary or unintentional ingestion of a contaminated substance), tumors, or disease).'​

I realize this is not the entire policy; but WHAT AM I MISSING?

Can anyone think of some obvious exclusions (aside from NOT BEING covered while Robing a Bank ) ?

Thanks

Last edited:
UPON reviewing that Manhattan Life Policy,...i read the fine print, and all exclusions are WAIVED if your hospital stay is (1 due to injury). QUOTE

'This exclusion does not apply if the surgery is: (1) due to an Injury; or (2) to restore normal bodily functions or create a normal appearance as a result of congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors, or disease (in IL, except (infections which result from an accidental injury or infections which result from an accidental, involuntary or unintentional ingestion of a contaminated substance), tumors, or disease).'​

I realize this is not the entire policy; but WHAT AM I MISSING?

Can anyone think of some obvious exclusions (aside from NOT BEING covered while Robing a Bank ) ?

Thanks
Aren't those restrictions related specifically to points e) and k) involving cosmetic surgery and cosmetic dental treatments and surgery?

Back