Out of these...what are the best in TX?

Aetna.... still in my view the best all 'round package.... no pre x .... never, and i mean... never had a client call with a claim prob... but billing can be a nightmare.... but i have a private contact now and the probs have gone away.... but their benifits and underwriting can not be matched... period, end of story. no exclusions, underwriten in a week most times.... no pre x with prior ind. coverage.... co pay works with lab and x-ray in allot of cases..... great preventive..... hated the rate increase...hate their billing b.s..... love the policy

I dont want to hear anything about the spelling... i am doing three things at once.... do i fold 7 2 off I cant remember? ....

I do al lot of business and market to Doctors offices and Aetna and BC are the top two companies I hear the most complaints about from the Physicians and Office Managers. In fact Im finding that a lot of them are not accepting Aetna any more from there patients. Im with Aetna and I have to see a Dermatologist for a skin condition and the top two Derms that treat my condition in the DFW area will not except Aetna because of claims issues!

yep... have seen the rates.... don't like it anymore than you.... but being the 2nd cheapest in Texas next to Unicare ain't bad... i do biz with both.... but at least Aetna dosent have chan. 5 news running around doing news stories about them... at least they dont have a department called "recension department" (re: wellpoint...back issuse of the agents journal) at least they dont exclude someone when they get a bruise on their big toe

. but being the 2nd cheapest in Texas next to Unicare ain't bad...

hummm

45 male 78613

2500 ded....aetna...$206
2500 ded....bcbs....$195
2500 ded....Celtic...$162.45
2500 ded....humana..$215.02...with copays and 0 ded on rx....
2000 ded...unicare...$193
2500 ded...united....$179.21

BC 256
Aetna 228
United 242
and who cares about Humana with the 4 doctor limit plan
and who is this Celtic.... when is the last time they were a player??

and unicare is $184......it really depends on were you are in the state......Celtic was a player 3 years ago......looks like they want to play again.......and humana is hanging in like a booger....Just had someone declined by them but then again so did Aetna and I have a client with some risk that I am putting in with both to see how gives them the best deal....

hsa

45 male 5000 100% 78613

aetna $173
unicare $135
assurant $123.22
humana $113
united $130.07
BCBS $122
celtic $127.58

Back