sbg_ben

Super Genius
I am looking to get life insurance for a client with the following info:

Height 6'2
Weight 295
DOB 9/1/69
Non smoker
Health fine

Everything I see would rate him at a standard rate based on his weight. Do any of you know of a company that would consider him for preferred with that build if everything else checks out?

I am looking to get life insurance for a client with the following info:

Height 6'2
Weight 295
DOB 9/1/69
Non smoker
Health fine

Everything I see would rate him at a standard rate based on his weight. Do any of you know of a company that would consider him for preferred with that build if everything else checks out?
Foresters?

Based on the quoting tools I have used Foresters is ruled out based on that height and weight. Everyone I've asked so far says standard is the best for that build. Sometimes these forums can come up with some awesome obscure info so I figured it is worth a shot to put it out there

Based on the quoting tools I have used Foresters is ruled out based on that height and weight. Everyone I've asked so far says standard is the best for that build. Sometimes these forums can come up with some awesome obscure info so I figured it is worth a shot to put it out there
I take it that you're not looking at FE, because that height/weight would be accepted by just about everyone.

Curious why you need Preferred? I know that I have seen Prudential come in Preferred and cost more than say Banner STD.

Curious why you need Preferred? I know that I have seen Prudential come in Preferred and cost more than say Banner STD.
feels better to be preferred than just run of the mill ho-hum standard/average. People will pay extra for being liked. one of the reasons I post on this forum is for the likes & the discounts it gets me on the annual membership, discounts at all the affinity places that being an insurance forums members has its perks

feels better to be preferred than just run of the mill ho-hum standard/average. People will pay extra for being liked. one of the reasons I post on this forum is for the likes & the discounts it gets me on the annual membership, discounts at all the affinity places that being an insurance forums members has its perks
You will eventually get forum dividends if you post enough.

Some of these guys have semi-retired on them.

Back