P and C Insurance and Life and Health Insurance Licenses

JohnLPress

I've look around the forum for a while to see any questions or comment about the process of obtaining these licenses because I had a interview at a Start Farm branch and it went well but because I have no experience in insurance or know little to nothing about it He gave me a option to think about it I understand its a month and a half long and the test at the end u have to get 72 questions out of 100 right most of my questions is would if be wroth it to retail and move into insurance, and how hard is the classes and test

After reading this, I recommend further schooling to acquire the necessary knowledge to proceed with more advanced training.

If you utilize the "search" function of this Forum, you will find all the information you require.

Good Luck!

If you are not willing to put in the time for learning and passing a test. Maybe this insurance career is not for you.

Insurance Is a wonderful industry but only reward hard working and aggressive folks.

I'm not saying I won't put in the work I'm a very hard working and fast learner its just this is a field I almost know nothing about yet I had a wonderful interview but I'm thinking long and hard is it wroth leaving retail management

I'm writing in a forum not turning in a college essay A hole . . . If everyone in this line of work are assess yeah maybe I should stay in retail

Thanks

I'm writing in a forum not turning in a college essay A hole . . . If everyone in this line of work are assess yeah maybe I should stay in retail

Thanks

A hole in one... there you go again trying to play Golf on our valuable time..I like Macys they have nice dress shirts.:biggrin:
</IMG>

Thanks

calm-down-bro-lemur.jpg

How can you come to an insurance form and ask a question hoping to gain something from all the knowledge and expertise available here, but you don't even take the time to use spell check, or even proof read your post?

I can't spell either but if I was asking for advice from a bunch of veterans in an industry I would of at least used spell check and pretended like I cared.

Last edited:
Back