P & C Help

P and C is rocket science. We need over achievers like Red Blood to guide the rest of us - we are all dummies. P and C is like speaking Greek, nobody understands it but Red.

Oh my goodness I'm so glad I found this forum!!
Hello everyone,
Perhaps you can share your thoughts with me. I've been out of the industry for over seven years ( P & C) in the processes of getting my license in Prop/Cas/Life & Health. My concern is getting my foot in the door and if any the many questions I will be asked regarding the gap of work history.
I am extremely confident in my ability to start and keep relationships and the products, SERVICE is what I have always taken pride in. My fear comes from has things changed that I will need to start from a clerical/TA position? any thoughts : )

Yo JOE,

Well good for you, tell us what companies you got....

There are a number of companies that will write Contractor GL, you just need to know where to look,:yes::laugh:;)

I will add, they usually arent the preferred carriers you probaly have.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RedBlood is the only successful P and C agent. In fact, he is the only P and C agent.

I should run for mayor!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo JOE,

Well good for you, tell us what companies you got....

There are a number of companies that will write Contractor GL, you just need to know where to look,:yes::laugh:;)

I will add, they usually arent the preferred carriers you probaly have.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I should run for mayor!
you should!:biggrin:

i know I won't be able to persuade the "preferred" carries, but what are these not "preferred" carriers that you speak of sir?

you should!:biggrin:

i know I won't be able to persuade the "preferred" carries, but what are these not "preferred" carriers that you speak of sir?

Top secret info buddy, cant let the competition have all the secrets now... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top secret info buddy, cant let the competition have all the secrets now... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Uh OH! Mark this day down! RBA feels threaten by another agent :laugh:

All joking aside, it would be so much help if I jut had one GL carrier just so that I can actually provide the quote, competitive or not

Last edited:
Uh OH! Mark this day down! RBA feels threaten by another agent :laugh:

All joking aside, it would be so much help if I jut had one GL carrier just so that I can actually provide the quote, competitive or not

Ok Buttercup, I sent you a PM of top secret info! I will hunt you down if you reveal anything!:swoon:

Back