P&C Partnership Opportunity in Northern VA, DC Metro Area

dorado

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Virginia
Hello,
I have an agency in Virginia and I am considering a partnership with someone who has access to preferred carriers and wants to expand/grow his/her agency.
I have a L&H agency for over 10 years and work in the growing Latino/Hispanic market of the DC Metro area. I expanded to P&C 1.5 yrs ago. Have plenty clients and P&C requests and I know that I am leaving money on the table. I am independent and want to be able to write direct.
This is an exceptionally great opportunity for the right partner.
Please PM me if interested.

Having decades of experience, I'm not sure why you would have problems with contracts. One of mistakes was, I had too many contracts. If I can help or if you would like information on me, contact Tom [email protected] I am open to a move to DC

Having decades of experience, I'm not sure why you would have problems with contracts. One of mistakes was, I had too many contracts. If I can help or if you would like information on me, contact Tom [email protected] I am open to a move to DC
Yes right??? that's what I told them...can you believe these preferred carriers? They say that they want P&C experience and production ...
Thank you for the interest Tom, I will contact you .

Back