Paramedical Examiner

well this is interesting. Never seen a paramed advertisement before. I just call ExamOne and let them worry about who to use. You'll probably be much better marketing to them (Exam One, Portamedic, EMSI, et...) as opposed to us.

I very highly recommend starting a relationship with an indepedent examiner. They can really help your business and the relationship you have with your clients and cost the same ($0). Those who get sent by the companies don't seem to really care (only based on my personal experience). I rarely get a client from the central valley but when I do I'll give him a try (and no I don't know the guy).

I am already a current examiner for all of them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry this is new to me and I didn't know where to post. I was referred to this website from another agent that uses me for her exams. I apologize if this was not the appropriate place to post.

Last edited:
I very highly recommend starting a relationship with an indepedent examiner. .

I didn't know they would do that...

I've seen some really hot ones too....Like this one young red head,,,HMM.

I recommend starting a relationship with some of them also..

HMM

In my opinion, this post was very different than the typical crap people try to sell us on here. She was actually honest and open vs. others that try to manipulate.

I've seen some really hot ones too....Like this one young red head,,,HMM.

I recommend starting a relationship with some of them also..

HMM

I know who you're talking about, Mark (I've seen them, too) .. hate to break it to you but they're not real nurses and when they say "You wanna be my boyfriend?", well they really mean "a short-term relationship" .. :D

Back