Paramedical Exams

appsnepa

I am curious as to what Paramedical Life Exam Company Life Insurance agents prefer and why. Also what is expected of a Paramedical Exam company from agents. I would like to increase my business in Pa and would like some input please.
:biggrin:

I've mostly dealt with Portamedic, ExamOne and APPS.

I get the best service from ExamOne in my neck of the woods and they continue to get the bulk of my work because of that.

I've mostly dealt with Portamedic, ExamOne and APPS.

I get the best service from ExamOne in my neck of the woods and they continue to get the bulk of my work because of that.

What is your neck of the woods. I worked for years with Examone and Portamedic as well as APPS. Can you give me some tips. I have quite a few agents who always refer my services due to the 4 to 5 day turn around any Ideas?
:biggrin:

I work with a certain nurse. She happens to be with EMSI. She is friendly, personable, and is a good stick. Plus she works hard and gets them done quickly. She knows the faster we get them done, the faster we both make money. She also knows I'll dump her in a second if she botches an exam.

I work with a certain nurse. She happens to be with EMSI. She is friendly, personable, and is a good stick. Plus she works hard and gets them done quickly. She knows the faster we get them done, the faster we both make money. She also knows I'll dump her in a second if she botches an exam.

Ahhhh:GEEK:....

She have any time Saturday?

Ahhhh:GEEK:....

She have any time Saturday?

Added this on TGP, but not here. Not only will she work Saturdays, she'll do Sundays too if the client will do the exam then. Just depends on how much she wants to make that week. She told me when she did mine that some days she will do 10 exams. She even did one exam the same day of the application once. Routinely her exams are turned in before the app is even in the system.

Added this on TGP, but not here. Not only will she work Saturdays, she'll do Sundays too if the client will do the exam then. Just depends on how much she wants to make that week. She told me when she did mine that some days she will do 10 exams. She even did one exam the same day of the application once. Routinely her exams are turned in before the app is even in the system.

Exams?!? Oh boy, did I misunderstand. :1wink:

I too try to use one particular examiner. Does your examiner's first name begin with a S? if so, she's great.

Sorry appsnepa, I get carried away.

I use portamedic when I can. Most of the offices do a good job and keep me updated by email. My worst experience is mostly with ExamOne. No shows, re schedules, missing information. Seems to happen most when done with Protective Life. They schedule the exams.

My requirements? Call at least once within 24 hours of getting the order. Keep me updated by email. Be on time, do not smell, speak English clearly or the language of the client. Fax me a copy of the exam and lab slip.

If i worked one geographical area I would try to use one person also.

Back