Part A and Part B- Medicare for 2025 costs for covered services

JRivers

Can anyone assist me in finding what the costs will be for Part A Inpatient hospital care benefit period $, including Days 1-60, Days 61-90, After day 90? Skilled Nursing facility care, Days 21-100?
Also, confirm that the Standard Premium Part B for 2025 is $185 and the Deductible Part B is $257?
I have looked on Medicare.gov and at Companies websites and I can't find this information anywhere. If you can assist me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Such simple information to search online, but nope, it gives me 2024.

Can anyone assist me in finding what the costs will be for Part A Inpatient hospital care benefit period $, including Days 1-60, Days 61-90, After day 90? Skilled Nursing facility care, Days 21-100?
Also, confirm that the Standard Premium Part B for 2025 is $185 and the Deductible Part B is $257?
I have looked on Medicare.gov and at Companies websites and I can't find this information anywhere. If you can assist me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I don't think it's been released yet. I hear they'll release those #'s on November 6th.

Where'd you get these numbers from?

Back