Pgi agents out there?

SC has a middle person doing the deal. You supply them with your client info, they run the quote and they manage the policy. You are never allowed to talk to the companies, or the Underwriter, you have to talk to the SC rep and they will determin if they will call the Underwriter for you. Too many indians trying to run things and they don't trust an agent to manage a client themselves. They caused too many E&O issues and cost me a huge client.
I went Independent and found a local aggrigator that provides me with 20 companies to quote through. Much better option, no monthly fees either. I just pay him 10% if my commissions. I've quadrupled my sales and it has been a boone for me.
Warrior, did Smart Choice have their Smart Start CL and PL lines when you were looking at them? I read that this allows your to manage the policies and they don't make you sign a non-compete. I have not talked to SC to verify.

I went Independent and found a local aggrigator that provides me with 20 companies to quote through. Much better option, no monthly fees either. I just pay him 10% if my commissions. I've quadrupled my sales and it has been a boone for me.

warrior.... what company did you end up signing with that provides direct acceess ?

SC has a middle person doing the deal. You supply them with your client info, they run the quote and they manage the policy. You are never allowed to talk to the companies, or the Underwriter, you have to talk to the SC rep and they will determin if they will call the Underwriter for you. Too many indians trying to run things and they don't trust an agent to manage a client themselves. They caused too many E&O issues and cost me a huge client.

Back