Plavix question

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
HI, my potential client had a stroke 2001 stroke (plavix) hydroclorozithide(water pill) effexor xr(hot flashes) cozaar(hbp) Zocor(hc) dry eye syndrome restatsis xiidra(eye drops)..celeberex arthritis....
5 5 240?? lbs...You think anyone wioll touch this, shes on bcbs plan now paying 240$ a month

HI, my potential client had a stroke 2001 stroke (plavix) hydroclorozithide(water pill) effexor xr(hot flashes) cozaar(hbp) Zocor(hc) dry eye syndrome restatsis xiidra(eye drops)..celeberex arthritis....
5 5 240?? lbs...You think anyone wioll touch this, shes on bcbs plan now paying 240$ a month

Aetna should be fine with this unless the arthritis is rheumatoid.

Bankers Fidelity. At that weight it'll be Standard rate, but still well below BCBS.

Is she a smoker? If you post her age and zip I can give you the rate.

Aetna decline with Plavix

I would make sure of that. The reason I'm saying that is because she seems to be taking it as a preventative because you didn't say anything about her being diagnosed with Peripheral Vascular Disease or Coronary Heart Disease.

I'm thinking they may accept it since it is a preventative prescription.

I thought Plavix was on Aetnas knock out list for scripts...
Only if taken for Peripheral Vascular Disease.

If there's an asterisk, then if they're taking that med for the health condition listed beside the med, that's a KO. If they're not taking it for the listed condition, that's an OK.

What else can Plavix be taken for? These situations can get sticky. They don't take plavix for acid reflux or something minor....

Latest posts

Back