Please Take Our Quick Survey For InsuranceLibrary.com

InsuranceLibrary.com

Super Genius
Sponsor
Minnesota
We will be adding more insurance question & answer categories to InsuranceLibrary.com in the next few weeks, and we want to make sure we prioritize these categories appropriately.

We have plenty of directions to choose from, but ultimately we want insurance agents to be the decision makers behind which ones we add in this next phase.

If you can spare 2 minutes, please follow the link below and complete the survey - it would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/inslibrary

Thanks!

Justin

Done. Also, I feel mislead. It took me closer to 10 seconds. Does that mean I failed?

Hi all. Just wanted to drop in and thank everyone for their responses, and if you haven't yet had a chance to respond to our survey, it will be open for about 24 more hours. Please go take it if you have a minute - if you are as fast as Josh you won't even need that long :)

One of the key findings of the survey was that many are unsure of how to set up Google authorship. Because of this, I published a blog post yesterday morning that walks you through the authorship set up with InsuranceLibrary.com in a step-by-step manner.

The post discusses the benefits of authorship and why it's important to you. It also provides all of the instructions for set up... and setting it up takes less than 5 minutes. (Josh could probably do it in 40 seconds)

If you want to learn more about how Google authorship works on InsuranceLibrary.com, head over to the blog post here: Google Authorship Integration With InsuranceLibrary.com | InsuranceLibrary.com Blog

Thanks!

Back