Podcasting with the President of one of the largest Carriers in the US. What would you ask?

I'd be interested in a question about what the landscape looks like within their company and the industry for young people. How are they entices Gen Z's to join their company or jump into the insurance industry?

Another thing I'd be curious about is AI. Are they already implementing AI tools? Do they see that displacing jobs? What potential benefits or disadvantages do they see from the carrier side?

Are insurance purchasers less loyal today than in decades past? It's easier to price shop now than ever before. How much additional effort is needed to retain clients?

I'd be interested in a question about what the landscape looks like within their company and the industry for young people. How are they entices Gen Z's to join their company or jump into the insurance industry?

Another thing I'd be curious about is AI. Are they already implementing AI tools? Do they see that displacing jobs? What potential benefits or disadvantages do they see from the carrier side?

Are insurance purchasers less loyal today than in decades past? It's easier to price shop now than ever before. How much additional effort is needed to retain clients?
Good questions!

I'd ask her/him if they have considered building new products that offer less coverage, higher mandatory deds, etc and if she/he has ever really looked at how much coverage a BOP or HO provides for what they are charging in return..... Not to mention what a PAP or WC policy provides....Have they considered having a mandatory network of claim providers (body shops, contractors, medical providers)?....Have they considered buying their own car parts, building materials, etc direct and cut out the middle man? Dump ISO and build your own products. Have they considered putting in more resources into SIU departments? That would be a good start to the meeting....

Back