Political Humor

Word on the street is that the Broke-Ass Bitch on the right can't get any of his billionaire buddies to lend him the money he needs for bond because "he just doesn't have a good record of paying anyone back."

Maybe he should ask the real billionaire on the left if she could throw him some of her spare change.

1710953447856.png

George Bush wasn't the antichrist. It would have been better if Clinton could have stayed in office, but Bush was good for SNL skits, actually they both were
Ever since John wrote the book of Revelation there have been those that claim their political enemies to be the antichrist. The strange thing is most making that claim have no real knowledge of whom the antichrist is to be or how the stage is to be set prior to his appearance. Some I remember are the Pope (various ones), Eisenhower, Reagan, Both Bushes, Gorbachev, Putin, and of course Trump. I have come to the conclusion it is best not to debate ignorance.

Ever since John wrote the book of Revelation there have been those that claim their political enemies to be the antichrist. The strange thing is most making that claim have no real knowledge of whom the antichrist is to be or how the stage is to be set prior to his appearance. Some I remember are the Pope (various ones), Eisenhower, Reagan, Both Bushes, Gorbachev, Putin, and of course Trump. I have come to the conclusion it is best not to debate ignorance.
And add that since Satan is not omniscient he must always have an antichrist available. Goliath was an antichrist.

I was only joking, I never heard about the Bush's being the antichrist. It was a sneaky reference to the 2000 years, and W was elected in 2000. Anyway, I agree with you that people like to throw words around, ludicrously out of context. It's always the end of the world when somebody is not getting things their way.

I was only joking, I never heard about the Bush's being the antichrist. It was a sneaky reference to the 2000 years, and W was elected in 2000. Anyway, I agree with you that people like to throw words around, ludicrously out of context. It's always the end of the world when somebody is not getting things their way.
Went to church with a guy years ago that insisted that Ronald Reagan was the antichrist. Simply because Reagan had six letters in each of his names.

Kinda freaky. This guy was the chairman of deacons.

Latest posts

Back