• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Political Humor

The transcripts from tomorrow night will be so great. Don't just watch it, read what they really say.

Dying'den will use a bunch of millennial phrases as "gotchas" and then Trump will use words that never go together in English as a string of aggressive babble.

I can't wait.
I have the full transcript of Trump's speech tonight. Hoax, Rigged, Fake, Stolen and Radical. The end!

The transcripts from tomorrow night will be so great. Don't just watch it, read what they really say.

Dying'den will use a bunch of millennial phrases as "gotchas" and then Trump will use words that never go together in English as a string of aggressive babble.

I can't wait.
Yup,I expect Biden to be amped up and aggressive but towards the end the juice will wear off.

Trump I think will try to control himself and will succeed, for a bit. Then will start the attack and start classic Trump. He will also go after CNN.

CNN, well, they are who the are. They will try to be impartial but in the end they will look like the Weekend at Bernie's picture trying to prop up Biden.

Biden and Trump are there own worst enemies.

Wino-Wisdom.jpg

Back