Political Humor

Another sick attempt to distort the amazing effort going on in NC.

Ive seen with my own eyes the tens of millions the federal government is spending on the victims in NC. Dozens of army helicopters a day are flying over my house taking supplies up the mountain to Asheville.

The $750 is just one of the many forms of assistance FEMA offers..... and just like a leader should do... she told the victims how to get the initial first lifeline offered to them.

If you think $750 is not enough.... take it up with Congress.... but Im guessing you would rather just post disgusting memes than to do something constructive and helpful for the situation.

Sorry, Im going to dig on this one. The whole "all sides" mantra is bullshit too.

Its an attempt to whitewash what Israel has done.

What Hamas did was nothing like what Israel has done. They are not even comparable in the scale of civilian deaths. Tens of thousands, vs. less than 700.

This is not defense in any way. In additional to bombing hospitals, refugee camps, schools..... they have cut off food and water.... starving to death just as many civilians who have been killed by bombs and bullets.

Not to mention the Israeli civilians who died, did so on stolen Palestinian land... and killed civilians while stealing it...

What Hamas did was horrible. But it is nothing compared to the genocide that Israel has committed.
Yeah, Hamas just targeted children and infants and beheaded them. But that is not all that bad.

Sorry, Im going to dig on this one. The whole "all sides" mantra is bullshit too.

What Hamas did was nothing like what Israel has done. They are not even comparable in the scale of civilian deaths. Tens of thousands, vs. less than 700.

This is not defense in any way. In additional to bombing hospitals, refugee camps, schools..... they have cut off food and water.... starving to death just as many civilians who have been killed by bombs and bullets.

Not to mention the Israeli civilians who died, did so on stolen Palestinian land... and killed civilians while stealing it...

What Hamas did was horrible. But it is nothing compared to the genocide that Israel has committed.
What would have happened if Hamas didn't attack Israel Sept. 7th?

I may not have been clear.

First, it did not start as our War. 100% a foreign war with foreign actors. Does the US play a role? Absolutely, one is being in a weak place with a weak world leader that the rest of the world sees as weak and in mental and physical decline.
Second, by not having the balls to use our clout and infuance/ money. Also see Ukraine.
Instead, the Harris Biden administration has chosen War. 100% And funding the War oligarchs.
I hate this.

This is not paintball or Call of Duty. Playing fair gets our people dead and or missing body parts. And yes, we are in the fight. I vote diplomacy and negotiations first. Now, I vote 500# bombs over 50 troops on the ground kicking doors.

You and I live on stolen ground. And it was not stolen peacefully. I'm not giving anything back peacefully.

they have cut off food and water.... starving to death just as many civilians who have been killed by bombs and bullets.
Yeah, horrible. With a wink and nod from our Administration. There was a news conference with Blinken, I think, where he outlined that aid trucks should not be hit, "unless there was a possibility of fighters in it".

If I am coming across as White Washing what I think is or should happen. It is not my intent. If one missile or rocket comes out of Lebanon or Gaza, 50 return. Southern Lebanon should become a DMZ, a buffer, a no man zone. Iran should be crippled. If Iran does not want that, they need to act, now.

Anyone that doesn't believe we are in war zones is looking at the world through their colon.

Fat Man and Little Boy saved American lives.

I ***ing hate War. I have a lot of Veteran friends. Mostly Vietnam and GWOT. I ***ing hate fighting. But if we are going to fight, then we ***ing fight. And everyone with skin in the game.

We are closer to WWIII today than yesterday.

Back