Posting Commission Schedules On Website?

I'm pretty sure that you knew he was talking about consumers and you just used this as an opportunity for another "cheap plug". :yes:

Not when I read the title of his thread. It wasn't until I saw the word transparency in his post that I figured that he probably means consumer facing. But by that time...well it's the internet version of blue balls.

Also do you only disclose 1st year? Or renewals too? Because some products like annuities you have the option to make your 1st year lower and the renewals higher.

DO you disclose what your up lines all make? Because YOUR commission level might appear small but your up line might be heavy handed in what you sell and he might be making twice what you make. Especially for captive agents.

All good questions ... I don't have a answers though

Misread or should say didn't read completely as was going by thread title. Thought he/she was referring to having hard time getting commission grids/levels.

In 40+ years I can probably count on one hand, both at most, the number of times a client or prospect has asked how much I earn on a sale.

My thought balloon says it is none of your business.

But my mouth says "Every product has a built in service fee. You pay the same whether you buy from me, a "national phone bank" or direct from the carrier. The difference in allowing me to be your agent is this. You have access to my experience at no extra charge. When you call, you get me or my voice mail. You will never hear Press 1 for English. I call back no later than the next business day. If you buy from a national agency the chances of ever talking to the same person twice is non-existent. Buy from a carrier and you will NEVER talk to a live person much less the same person. They always call back when you are in the shower.".

But I have NEVER told anyone how much I make on a sale . . . because it really is none of their business.

Back