Posting Links to Facebook

ctg

Guru
100+ Post Club
I recently started a Facebook page for my fledgling insurance business...is it permissable to post links to articles/websites/blogs/etc at will? Are there some copywrite laws to consider? Something like "Got young kids? Look at this about saving for college-whatever.com" or "Here's something interesting about Obama's heath care reform-whatever.com." or "Need great goat feed?-www.FrS.com." Whatever seems relevant at the time to get my name out there. The more views the better, right?

Last edited:
No offense, but if your agency is fledgling, then FB wont help much.......

Spend your time door knocking and B2B.

We have our blog comments automatically post to our fb page so I'd assume that it's permissible. Like RBA said...it won't generate any miracle cure for lack of production but it probably can't hurt.

No offense taken RBA. I really don't expect my fb page or website to generate much. I spend the bulk of my day cold calling and door knocking. But a few minutes Sunday mornings or late evenings might generate a couple of apps over time.

No offense taken RBA. I really don't expect my fb page or website to generate much. I spend the bulk of my day cold calling and door knocking. But a few minutes Sunday mornings or late evenings might generate a couple of apps over time.

A lot of research has shown that businesses that use Facebook are generally more successful. You're on the right track. The best thing to use it for is promotions, though. I'd post a link to a great article for you to read about this, but I don't have 20 posts yet...:nah:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS... Long time Hawkeyes fan!

Last edited:
Sharing is caring... lol

You can use RSS, you can send and share links. Just make sure they are relevant to what you want to communicate. The goal on FB is to get more social engagement by people replying to those posts that you share. That's the only way their friends see your links.

Back