How To Include Keywords For Financial Advisor Websites

criz

These days, the competition in this market environment is quite strong, so it is necessary to have different tools if you want to reach more clients. Many financial advisors work independently, and it might be often difficult to make themselves visible in the market.

The internet, however, can help you to find as many clients as you want. Many make mistakes at this point because their online presences are often small and not visible on Google and other search engines. Poor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is typically one of the main culprits for this.

Fortunately, this problem can be solved by making necessary changes and optimizations to your website. SEO consists of two sectors: On-page SEO and Off-page SEO.

This article is focused on On-page SEO and how to include proper keywords for small financial advisor websites:

Code:
https://www.chrissawo[.]com/en/blog/how-to-include-keywords-financial-advisor-websites/

I know basically nothing about SEO, but even I know shilling your links as new user first time post in a clearly solicited post on losely related sites is going to get you NEGATIVE search engine algerathim points. So why would anyone get seo advice from you?

I know basically nothing about SEO, but even I know shilling your links as new user first time post in a clearly solicited post on losely related sites is going to get you NEGATIVE search engine algerathim points. So why would anyone get seo advice from you?

IF is no follow.. there's almost no value in having a link here for SEO "points"

IF is no follow.. there's almost no value in having a link here for SEO "points"
I feel that if you contribute here and have good content, you should be able to "earn" a do follow in your signature or in a few relevant posts.

It may encourage more content and @Sam could evaluate the poster by likes and make the bar high (to avoid spamming to hit the do follow).

I feel that if you contribute here and have good content, you should be able to "earn" a do follow in your signature or in a few relevant posts.

It may encourage more content and @Sam could evaluate the poster by likes and make the bar high (to avoid spamming to hit the do follow).

I am 100% on board with this... The DA on IF is killer

That is not completely accurate. No-Follow coding on a link is just a suggesting for google crawlers, not a command. It is not a guarantee a link will never be indexed by google or any other web crawler.

The crawlers algorithm ranks the perceived relevance of a link, and a no-follow indication is only a part of the algorithms computation. It uses other context and factors do decide if it should index the link or not.

So if other context surrounding a No-Follow link points to it being relevant enough, it will be indexed by the crawler despite the No-Follow indication.

The opposite can be true for Do-Follow links. Just because its not marked as a No-Follow, does not mean the crawler will automatically index it. If surrounding context points to it being untrustworthy or irrelevant, then it could be ignored.

Make your no-follow links high enough quality, and you will see some get indexed. Especially if those links are getting actual traffic.

---

Also, traffic to your site in general gives you SEO points to some extent. The more people that visit a site, the more relevance google puts on that site.

That is not completely accurate. No-Follow coding on a link is just a suggesting for google crawlers, not a command. It is not a guarantee a link will never be indexed by google or any other web crawler.

The crawlers algorithm ranks the perceived relevance of a link, and a no-follow indication is only a part of the algorithms computation. It uses other context and factors do decide if it should index the link or not.

So if other context surrounding a No-Follow link points to it being relevant enough, it will be indexed by the crawler despite the No-Follow indication.

The opposite can be true for Do-Follow links. Just because its not marked as a No-Follow, does not mean the crawler will automatically index it. If surrounding context points to it being untrustworthy or irrelevant, then it could be ignored.

Make your no-follow links high enough quality, and you will see some get indexed. Especially if those links are getting actual traffic.

---

Also, traffic to your site in general gives you SEO points to some extent. The more people that visit a site, the more relevance google puts on that site.

Generally speaking, No Follow do not significantly impact your ranking ability directly. You are right about indirectly influence, but you're arguing a side effect of having a link overall.. not the impact of the link.

Furthermore, considering Google alters their algo regularly, selling that a NF link does or does not give significant juice (the link itself, not the influence of a generalized link) is not a confirmed or denied concept.

I don't link hunt anymore for the link.

I look for opportunities to expand my reputation and expertise.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, No Follow do not significantly impact your ranking ability directly. You are right about indirectly influence, but you're arguing a side effect of having a link overall.. not the impact of the link.

I never said it significantly impacts your rankings.

I said no-follow is a suggestion to google, not a command. And no-follow will in fact sometimes get indexed when it is a high quality link that provides value.

To assume a no-follow link will never be indexed or never can be indexed is incorrect.

To assume no value from having a no-follow link on this forum, would mean you consider your posts to be of no value to people who might be interested in visiting your site. (that is not an accusation, just an observation)

---

How is site traffic a side effect of a link? It is supposed to be the main purpose of a link, and google certainly places a good amount of importance on that for seo purposes.

5 no-follow links that generate steady traffic are going to payoff (in both seo and in general) more than 10 do-follow links with no traffic.

The amount of value (seo or otherwise) a no-follow link is subjective, but highly dependent on the QUALITY of the link.

---

Greater point Im trying to make here: quality and the value it adds to visitors of your site matters more than anything else

Back