Power Dialer and List Companies which Are Best to Use?

tonyb2005

Expert
i have one telemarketer that is going to be cold calling to set appointment for me. what is the best power dialer company to use and is listshack dot com a good list company to buy from? I am looking to get this started Tuesday so please help i am using this to set appointments final exspense ages 45-85

Last edited:
We not only have dialer discounts but a great price on the most accurate lists around at Independent Life Insurance Agent Association. You will save more with the discounts by far than the membership cost.

Unlimited lists are probably overkill as to the number of names per month. Less expensive to pay by the 1,000.

As far as dialers, the lowest price is probably salesdialers. For $20 more you can use the one we use. Check it out.

Rick

I'm a little confused ur not a Imo but u provide different services with discounts such as list and leads? What kind of leads? And what set ur list apart from other companies? How much is ur monthly service ?

i have one telemarketer that is going to be cold calling to set appointment for me. what is the best power dialer company to use and is listshack dot com a good list company to buy from? I am looking to get this started Tuesday so please help i am using this to set appointments final exspense ages 45-85

I'm very biased about ListShack since I own it. We have a lot of folks running FE appointments off it along with a lot of telemarketing companies that use us. I would consider bumping the age from 45 up to at least 55 or 60 if for no reason other than you'll get a better connect rate during the day. One of the nice things about an unlimited plan is it will let you play with different ages/incomes/etc without having to go back and forth with a list broker.

I'm sure if you ask for some feedback about times and demographics others doing it now could give you a lot of help.

I'm a little confused ur not a Imo but u provide different services with discounts such as list and leads? What kind of leads? And what set ur list apart from other companies? How much is ur monthly service ?

I own a training association that has arranged great discounts.

I don't provide leads. I simply have the best lists available (as we were constantly told by a list broker who still posts here).

The cost is $19.95 per month. Dialer discount is $29 and lists are available at extremely low prices.

Rick

I would suggest targeting 50-77 years old and 10k-40k annual household income for Final Expense! Maybe even tightening up, if you can, to 55-77 yrs old!

I own a training association that has arranged great discounts. I don't provide leads. I simply have the best lists available (as we were constantly told by a list broker who still posts here). The cost is $19.95 per month. Dialer discount is $29 and lists are available at extremely low prices. Rick

^^^ this is a good deal ^^^^^^^

Back