Pre Licensing practice exams

wolfe42

Expert
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that just had “practice exams” for state law only that I could take along with my pre licensing course for life and health

Thank you

Look guys, I know him. He's really been up a creek with his prior pre-licensing materials and his state (WV) has been nearly impossible to deal with for the past 6 months.

He's passed his life and health sections for his license. He wants additional study help for the state law section so he can finally get this done.

He's got License Coach from his new firm's recommendation (I think; poor exam preparation) and now A.D. Banker materials (per my recommendation). He wants another provider's practice exams so he passes on his next try. I didn't see ExamFX offering practice exams by themselves on their site.

If you can think of an additional resource, please post it.

You can buy the exam tutor from WebCe for $29.95. With the build your exam option you can select the sections and topics you want to test.

Look guys, I know him. He's really been up a creek with his prior pre-licensing materials and his state (WV) has been nearly impossible to deal with for the past 6 months.

He's passed his life and health sections for his license. He wants additional study help for the state law section so he can finally get this done.

He's got License Coach from his new firm's recommendation (I think; poor exam preparation) and now A.D. Banker materials (per my recommendation). He wants another provider's practice exams so he passes on his next try. I didn't see ExamFX offering practice exams by themselves on their site.

If you can think of an additional resource, please post it.

I have a more important question DHK. What happened to your avatar?

Back