New hire-pre licensing question

Cosmic1

Hello all. Im in Florida and I recently got hired on with a big insurance company. I am currently unlicensed. In a few months the company will be using Kaplan to get us license for P&C. 13 years ago I was with an ex gf in a store she stole some things without me knowing and I got a petty theft charge because of it. Again this was in 2010 13 years ago. I went into a deferment, paid a small fine to the store and took a theft class. Will this keep me from being licensed?

Hello all. Im in Florida and I recently got hired on with a big insurance company. I am currently unlicensed. In a few months the company will be using Kaplan to get us license for P&C. 13 years ago I was with an ex gf in a store she stole some things without me knowing and I got a petty theft charge because of it. Again this was in 2010 13 years ago. I went into a deferment, paid a small fine to the store and took a theft class. Will this keep me from being licensed?
No.....unless you do it again. Next time, take what you learned in theft class and don't get caught the next time.

I went into a deferment, paid a small fine to the store and took a theft class.
Never took a theft class. But those anger management courses can be a bitch.

Florida is tougher than most states. But they all are looking for felonies.

It'll probably come up so just go with it. You'll be ok.

Good luck.

Never took a theft class. But those anger management courses can be a bitch.

Florida is tougher than most states. But they all are looking for felonies.

It'll probably come up so just go with it. You'll be ok.

Good luck.

Lol you guys got the jokes. But yeah I keep seeing most people say they are looking mostly for felonies. Its still concerning. Be nice to see someone who was in the same position and got licensed.

Back