Pre-set annuity appointment SCAM! Opendoor Appointments

chasen1

Major rip-off! Do Not Waste Your Money. The pushy sales guy, Pete Brown, made all kinds of promises and guarantees of pre-set annuity appointments, and none of them proved to be true. He even put in writing that they would refund my money, $1,800 for 30 pre-set appointments, if I was unhappy with their service.

After one full month with zero appointments I started to become suspicious. It has been over 3 months with zero appointments and ole Pete has changed his email. I'm sure he has to do that pretty often because he is nothing but a scam artist.

Now it's nothing but lies to avoid refunding my money. Mark Harris = liar. Pete Brown = liar. That's what they do for a living, they lie and steal from honest, hard working people.

Do Not Use Open Door Appointments for sales leads for insurance agents. They can't even set 1 appointment - pathetic.

I hate to hear things like this. There are a few skeezy people on this site that I come across, and I call them out immediately to try to warn my friends and good people on here.

Did you hopefully pay with a credit card? Those can be reversed.

I should have known better because that was a big red flag! I did have them provide another client to speak with who said he was getting some appointments, but now I'm thinking he was probably in on it.

Just trying to spread the word about them so no one else gets scammed.

Thank you for letting the rest of us know. I feel sorry that you were scammed. That happened to me years ago. They even had a recording of what was said during the "supposed appointment setting". IN listening in, in most cases the potential client said NOTHING to indicate they wanted to see an agent!

Back