Predictive Dialer lease... No set-up fee... Month to Month

Sti, You did not ask if the dialer makes a mistake and calls numbers on the DNC and you get sued... you asked in general if you get sued will we pay...

In rebuttal, I asked if you, in general, sold me insurance and the insurance company does not pay, will you pay me? I made no mention if it was your fault or not.

Insurance companies sometimes do not pay even if you do everything perfectly right. Right?

The answers to both senarios are quite obvious...

We do not provide data for residential calling if you lease a dialer, we provide a free DNC scrubber to the leasee... we are offering a service in leasing a dialer that is very efficient and will help an agent or business owner become more profitable and save time... thats it.

It is what it is... take it or leave it, use it or don't... some may see the benefit, some may not, some may not want to spend the money... whatever the reason, it is what is is. No golden goose here, just a beneficial tool to be more productive and I am offering it at a supper deal.

Same as the valuable service you provide your clients and prospects Sti,... I know this because I have read many of your posts.

And by the way, just for the record, yes, I have carried E&O from day 1 since I got back into the insurance business, but thanks for asking.

Best regards;
Al D.

Sorry... just had supper..

I meant, "I'm offering the dialer at a Super Deal.

man I had a lead come after me and the mga running the dialer.......so I am a little skidish about this type of marketing......

Al,

I sent you an email yesterday to get a quote from you. Interested in your exclusive telmarketed leads. I have not received the quote back from you after sending you the information you requested.

Al,

I sent you an email yesterday to get a quote from you. Interested in your exclusive telmarketed leads. I have not received the quote back from you after sending you the information you requested.

Yes... Thank you, I will email or call you with an answer by tomorrow.

man I had a lead come after me and the mga running the dialer.......so I am a little skidish about this type of marketing......

I understand Sti, I posted somewhere on these boards what I think about calling resi's and although I ran offices as an independant contractor for about 15 years doing just that, it was never without its moments even following the DNC to the letter.

Prior to the DNC (pre 2003) complaints went to the states AG's offices... even unwarranted complaints were a hoop that ultimately had to be jumped through.

Most complaints were people who never answered their phone and continued to monitor their caller id... then complained about being harrassed due to the number of calls they received. Thankfully almost zero complaints in the offices I was responsible for.

Using a dialer doing B2B is almost never a problem though, so this is where our focus is.

Al D.

Professional Telemarketing Solutions
800-884-7507

Back