Premier Financial Alliance/National LIfe

What brought me here? I am doing a research project on 2014 scams. What brought you here?

If you are clean you have nothing to worry about and need not to be defensive.

By fighting over the facts that I have stated, it would only create more questions of interest for the audience.

The real question is: "What am I going to do next?", with Premier Financial Alliance (aka. PFA), with what I know.

You work for PFA, you have been tested positive for cancer, and you have no health insurance. Now what? PFA is going to do what for you now???

OPEN MIND, RIGHT? Open mind indeed. Let's question everything.

Last edited:
Hello all. I'm in my 20's. Graduated college here, currently working 9-5 and making pennies. Someone I knew before in school approached me about PFA and I turned him down at the time.

My family depends on me to survive, and I'm in a great need of money.

Seeing all these PFA people (also in their 20's) claiming making 6-figures annual payouts and posting their luxurious cars on facebook is just so tempting to give them a try. I know they are just a bunch of sales guys, but what F do I give if I can make some real good money?

Some of them can't even speak English properly, or did not finish college! My question is, are they really making that much money? If so, what exactly do the have to do? Social all day and talk people into joining PFA and buying their products?

Thanks in advance.

this sort of insurance marketing has been around since the days of God only knows how long. Between companies like Av, Amy, Herbal and Insurance Agencies I wouldn't venture to guess who was first but my money is on insurance. Are there any perfume reps who make bank? I think so. Similarly one can assume there are LIfe Agents who do as well. One only needs to look back a few years to see MLM agencies even going so far as touting the American Eagle for their logo, many of which have since come and gone.

Two ways to sell insurance, prospect for business like a good ole boy and find the highest paying commission structure you can and get out there and do your job or, recruit recruit recruit and create an MLM structure that pays you a little from everyone else s production down line. Of course everyone in your downline has to be willing to accept less than what they might otherwise recieve through another MGA

As far as "sell itself". Yeah right, how many UL or WL policies have I ever seen sell themselves? I know, I know, the answer is zero.

As for those folks these ideas attract, well last time I went to an MLM convention, everyone was buying the dream long before they bought the soap. Its a natural response.

Eventually one of two things happens here, you've led enough of your natural market to the slaughter and its too late to turn back now and your half way there to having your own agency (aka empire) or you wake up and realize for an extra 30%+ commission you can sell like a professional insurance agent.

Both methods can make you a lot of money and both methods can leave you working the night shift to make ends meet.

One thing Id take with a grain a salt for anyone reading these posts, remember it is human nature to advocate behalf of our choices no matter how smart or stupid those choices may be, this behavior helps reinforce ourselves that we made a good choice. If you want to really know the truth, set aside the excitement, greed and temptation and listen to people who've been around the block a few times. This aint the best thing since sliced bread no matter how much you want to believe it is.

Last edited:
What brought me here? I am doing a research project on 2014 scams. What brought you here?

By fighting over the facts that I have stated, it would only create more questions of interest for the audience.

The real question is: "What am I going to do next?", with Premier Financial Alliance (aka. PFA), with what I know.

You work for PFA, you have been tested positive for cancer, and you have no health insurance. Now what? PFA is going to do what for you now???

Hey Saint! A friend introduced me to this company recently. Can you share your findings with me? Personal email or phone call would be great. When no one has anything negative to say I get scared. I really would like to know the good and bad so i can make an informed decision. Thanks.

PFA recently expand to Chinese population in NY. There is a reason why PFA grow so fast among NEW immigrant who has limited language skills and knowledge. Because many of them do not even read English, let alone a contract, they blindly believe whatever the upline says. And that is where the trouble is, according to me, who has been in the industry as a traditional rep for many years. I agree fair marketing and competition is healthy, however, knowingly misleading is not. Knowingly misleading is even worse if you are an insurance Agent. Knowingly misleading and pressure people to buy expensive product without fact finding and need analysis is not good business practice and in the long run it actually hurts everybody in this industry. My friend, who just immigrant to this country for 3 month joined $125 fee, and gave up $25000 premium to her upline, without earning a penny herself. She should be making a lot more in a traditional setting. I will wait and see, my bet is in 9 -12 months she will not be doing not earning thousands they claim because she is still learning entry level English at this point (I can come back and recommit later even). Even if she got her license (As the leaders push for them to just "remember" the answer to the license test,) should such an individual be called an Financial Planner and running around selling life insurance? I really doubt it and this practice is, again, not good for the whole industry.

Saint: I actually had written a response to you last year but for whatever reason it wasn't posted. First off, I want to know how your research went on 2014 scams.

Second - I'm surprised nobody told you this earlier but you sound like someone who is looking for a standard 9-5 job that pays you by the hour or pays you a monthly salary and provides you with benefits such as health and life insurance. You have to understand that organizations such as PFA or WFG, etc. are entirely different organizations and you make money through commission which means you have to sell something and/or recruit people who can sell (or people who can sell and/or recruit) in order for you to make any money. I know it sounds unfair to you because you appear to have the mindset of a government employee who expects to get paid for just showing up to work regardless of performance. It's perfectly fine. The insurance industry is a tough one and though I think anyone can thrive in it, most won't. Won't, not can't. It requires an entirely different mindset.

I also have questions for anyone from PFA who posted on here when this thread was first spawned... How's it going with PFA and/or are you still there? Just curious...

I am not affiliated with PFA or any other similar groups for the record.

Last edited:
anjelinas:

If you don't mind, how's PFA 10 years later?
-----------------------
Re: Premier Financial Alliance/National LIfe (http://www.pfaonline.net)

I have recently Joined PFA (Premier Financial Alliance) online and that's great. Though in the beginning I was not sure if this is a good decision but now I can say that Premier Financial Alliance is a really good Company to join. You can try too!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
anjelinas, Jun 21, 2009ReportBookmark

Back