Presentation....???

I could understand having a spreadsheet in a PowerPoint, but an Excel presentation only is just lazy...

Maybe, but I put in the effort where it counts. Everything else I prefer the KISS principle. It conveys what it needs to convey and I'm not going to gain or loose a client because it doesn't look fancy.

haha....

Its quite obvious that this poster knows very little about software....and certainly even less about the power of Excel.

You can do tremendous presentations using Excel....Might confuse the client....but there are ways to use it....with pie graphs and charts that will blow your clients away....and your competition.

Previous poster was correct....order the video from the professor...and get help.

I could understand having a spreadsheet in a PowerPoint, but an Excel presentation only is just lazy...

I use simple spread sheets to compare plan designs and cost. I will address a summery of benefits and only dig deep in the plan design if needed. Most owners and controllers can read and understand benefits.

For an employee presentation I will use the summery of benefits from the insurance company and hit on the bullet points of the plan.

Back