Problems with Zywave

I subscribe to a Zywave service, miEdge. After repeated phone calls, voicemails left and sent emails with no response, I'm exasperrated. Fellow brokers, who do you contact at Zywave when you need to communicate to a live person?

Get out of Zywave! I have currently filed a complaint with the BBB and the Consumer Protection Agency of Wisconsin over this group. They have very deceptive marketing practices, are excessively expensive, and a freaking nightmare when it comes to ending the contract. It is too expensive and the "sales prospecting" data is old, unreliable, and not as complete as Judy Diamond. Hope you can get out -- just remember they have a "six month" clause to auto renew you and they could care less if you are satisfied with their product or services.

I subscribe to a Zywave service, miEdge. After repeated phone calls, voicemails left and sent emails with no response, I'm exasperrated. Fellow brokers, who do you contact at Zywave when you need to communicate to a live person?

I have found miEdge to be a waste of time in my state, as JAM54 stated, the information is not always correct and sometimes outdated.

I do however find Broker Briefcase and modmaster worthwhile tools

STAY AWAY!! Total Bait and Switch company.
I have been in the insurance business for over 35 years and NEVER experienced this type of behavior from any of our vendors!
Originally we were told that this product would meet our needs. It is nothing that we have signed up for and then the company said the product would meet our needs and when we tried the new product that they changed us to and it did not meet our needs at all. Therefore we have not used it since because we can not use it. Therefore we have no contract. I am requesting a refund of my money and request that they stop billing me. We had to go hire a different vendor during open enrollment and thankfully they met our needs and do not bait and switch like these scammers do.

Back