PropertyCasualty360 & Summit Media Insurance Emails

InsuranceVeteran

I have been receiving emails from a number of Summit Media Publications, including PropertyCasualty360 and their other insurance publications. I am now getting about 7 or so emails a day from this group and even a handful on the weekends. The bottom line is, they don't stop. What worse is that they recycle the same articles about 4 time each and just constantly getting badgered with the same stuff. Anyone else have this experience?

I have been receiving emails from a number of Summit Media Publications, including PropertyCasualty360 and their other insurance publications. I am now getting about 7 or so emails a day from this group and even a handful on the weekends. The bottom line is, they don't stop. What worse is that they recycle the same articles about 4 time each and just constantly getting badgered with the same stuff. Anyone else have this experience?

I am so programmed now that everyday I automatically scroll to the unscribe button.... I do not read anything spam anymore.... Our emails are registered w/ insurance commissioners and I am tired our emails and phone numbers being sold!

There is nothing wrong marketing emails, we are all on the business of marketing and do need to use bulk email to communicate with our clients. My issue is not so much the marketing emails, but the daily quantity sent by this organization. For example, I may get 1 or 2 emails from the Insurance Journal every day and this is fine. But 7 emails with the same articles being recycled is abuse of one's inbox.

Back