Proposal For Group

sunbloom

Hi all,

I do need a proposal for group - EB. From where I come from, I do not have any access to available proposal - written to offer companies recommendations and quotes.

Sunbloom, I suggest you contact an experienced agent in your area for help and split the commission. If you don't know what a census is, you've got a lot to learn.

LMBO. I am only a year and a half into "this" business and probably had the worst first year possible! You really dont want to ask stupid questions on these forums. By stupid I mean an answer that can easily be obtained with a google search. As a somewhat newbie my advise is to google every question that you have and then if you still cant find an answer ask the question in the forum.

Like Arn said, your best bet is to get a mentor in your area that can hold your hand. Hope that helps

For some basic questions we can try to help; however, for things like "I need to make a proposal" that leaves a lot of work and not much to go on so you probably won't get a lot of help. This forum is useful but that goes almost to the point of asking an agent to do your job without getting anything for it, and we have a lot of things to do as it is.

Now if you asked something specific maybe we can help out more or something like that. But I agree, get someone to work with for a commission split. That will be more relevant to what you need and you can get things done faster.

In other words, i meant that i do have existing presentation at hand. Quotes to give yes. However, it is done wif practical interest in mind not asthetic.

Wanted to beef up on the looks department.

mentor in my line is dun come easy. most agents deal with life.

I think what Sunbloom is looking to find is the layout of a proposal that an agent would hand to decision maker for a potential group client. I don't do group so I can not help here, but maybe it would be helpful to see an example of a pdf of a "proposal" to see what agents are using to give to a prospective client.

Back