Prudential Multi Life LTC, Any Info?

CALTCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hello,

I am meeting with a 71 year old female, she takes no meds and no health conditions. Good height and weight.

She was a City employee and says she wants to look at the plan through the City compared to what I can offer. She doesn't currently have any of the info.

Anybody know where I can find the details/premium info on the plan offered to City employees?

Any suggestions on where I might have advantages over the multi life plan?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,

I am meeting with a 71 year old female, she takes no meds and no health conditions. Good height and weight.

She was a City employee and says she wants to look at Prudential's plan through the City compared to what I can offer. She doesn't currently have any of the info.

Anybody know where I can find the details/premium info on the Prudential plan offered to City employees?

Any suggestions on where I might have advantages over the multi life prudential plan?

Thanks!

if by "City" you mean "Citibank", it's a John Hancock group plan, not a Prudential group plan.

Do you mean "Citi" or did she work for some local municipality ("city")

if by "City" you mean "Citibank", it's a John Hancock group plan, not a Prudential group plan.

Do you mean "Citi" or did she work for some local municipality ("city")

Sorry that was a little confusing, she worked for the City.

Thanks!

Last edited:
when I have this situation, I tell them to go get the information from the group plan and share it with me....and if the group plan is a better value, I tell them to take it, else it is easy to make the sale.

When you have a single person and also who may not qualify for preferred health discounts, a group plan can sometimes be OK. The lack of partnership eligibility may or may not be an issue. The 50% Home health care tends to be a sticking point on a lot of group plans too.

At age 71, your chances of a surprise in the medical records anyway is rather high.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks for that info "NADM", that was what I needed!

Rates are pretty good on that multi life plan. Gonna have to look at other areas for competitive advantages.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks for that info "NADM", that was what I needed!

Rates are pretty good on that Prudential multi life plan. Gonna have to look at other areas for competitive advantages.

Thanks!

you're welcome.

group plans can often be a good deal for single people, especially if they have health problems, and especially if they are over 65.

Back