Prudential Rate Adjustments

Re: Prudential

If he has a Leading Edge policy, he won't get any premium increase.

If he bought a Custom Care policy between 2003 and 2007 he'll probably get a 22% increase.

If he bought a CC policy between 2007 and 2008, he'll probably get a 17% increase.

If he bought it 2009 or after, there should be no increase.

And, again, if it's a Leading Edge policy, regardless of when it was purchased, there won't be any increase.

sao

Thanks VERY much! Are the 17% & 22% increases common knowledge?

"If he bought a Custom Care policy between 2003 and 2007 he'll probably get a 22% increase.

If he bought a CC policy between 2007 and 2008, he'll probably get a 17% increase."

Scott,
How can you assume what % a particular state DOI will approve?

Thanks VERY much! Are the 17% & 22% increases common knowledge?

I didn't pull those numbers out of thin air, if that's what you're asking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"If he bought a Custom Care policy between 2003 and 2007 he'll probably get a 22% increase.

If he bought a CC policy between 2007 and 2008, he'll probably get a 17% increase."

Scott,
How can you assume what % a particular state DOI will approve?

Arthur,
I'm not saying that those amounts will be approved.
I'm saying that those are the amounts they plan on requesting for those policies in his state.

Who's Scott?
I'm just a toddler from NJ, pounding on his keyboard with his binky.

sao

Last edited:

I'm saying that those are the amounts they plan on requesting for those policies in his state.

Where would a person (me) find information like this? I looked on the MO DOI site and it's like trying to navigate the Amazon rain forest blindfolded and machete-less.

You will not find any information on a company filing for a rate increase on a DOI's website. You will only find what your state DOI has approved.

If you are affiliated with a General Agency, they usually receive notices about a filing and send it along to their agents.

Back