Question about a Company

seadevil

Expert
I am currently looking at Universal American Financial Corporation. I have done a search and there is a little information but it is almost a year old. I was wondering if anyone has any info on them.

Thank you in advance.

Senior Solutions. I have an interview this coming week. I did find out a lot of info on the Penn Life Senior Solutions thread that just started.

Thank you for asking.

seadevil,

I am on the KC side of the state. I know that branch of Senior Solutions well. You will be captive. UA is the holding company for Penn Life, Pyramid, and several others.

Senior Solutions would be an ok place to learn the business, but... they are aggressive, focused on sales not solutions, and offer a very limited line of products. Their annuities suck and Pyramid in the KC area is not the best choice for the customer by far. In some rural areas it is ok.

They do a lot of seminars, telemarketing, ect. You pay for a lot of it, but there is some cost sharing. The mailings dont fill the seminars so you are expected to telemarket the seminars to fill the seats. It is set up like AFLAC or Bankers, in that the real money is in hiring other agents and convincing them they can get rich. A 'Pyramid' effect so to speak ;)

The area managers in KC MO & KS are ex Bankers Life folks. I like the ones I have met, but I would not refer my mother to them. :)

Back