QuickQuoteLife.Insure

JTSNV

It's advertised on the forum: Accurate FE Quotes Based on Medical Conditions.

Seems like it'll shorten the learning curve and need for hardcopy cheat sheets.

As a new agent it seems worth the investment; what am I missing?

Seems a tad bit expensive. Seeings how most of the IMOs here will get you Fexquotes for free or you can shell out $20 a month for it.

I like the concept, but I just don't know how well it works. I've also tried to find them online and can't nail down who they are or how to contact them, unless you go straight from through their funnel to ordering their product.

I went down the same trail trying to contact them and hate that they've set it up that way. I even messaged the original poster but no response.

I was really impressed with the ability to input medical conditions and see all the options. I didn't see anything about medications though; would that be something I'd have to look up in addition after putting in the medical conditions? Also do they have the ability to quickly update the program if underwriting changes?

Sure wish these guys made themselves available to chat; I imagine it would drive sales if their product is as good as advertised.

I went down the same trail trying to contact them and hate that they've set it up that way. I even messaged the original poster but no response.

I was really impressed with the ability to input medical conditions and see all the options. I didn't see anything about medications though; would that be something I'd have to look up in addition after putting in the medical conditions? Also do they have the ability to quickly update the program if underwriting changes?

Sure wish these guys made themselves available to chat; I imagine it would drive sales if their product is as good as advertised.

If it doesn’t have a place to put in medications then it is useless. The medications are what tell the real story.

If it did, it will take too much time. Once you get out in the field, you will see that it’s nothing to run into someone taking a shoebox full of meds. But only 2-3 of those are going to matter.

Rx guides, cheat sheets and group chats will help, but some of that will only be learned through time in the field.

There’s multiple programs out there that do what they are offering or more, I just don’t know if the price justifies what they’re offering. Maybe it does, but you don’t want to be wasting money at the beginning of your career and by the time you have money to blow, you won’t need that product anyway.

My 2 cents.

I don't think they'll do you much good when the the prospect has multiple combinations of health conditions like diabetes with stents, so you'd still have to underwrite.

Also you'd definitely have to look up the meds. It's not uncommon for someone to answer no to all the health questions, then be taking a drug that's on the company's KO list.

It's a nice idea, but I think it's too limited to do you any good.

If the developer is reading, please add prescription search with it. Just make sure to have it auto complete while you're in the middle of typing it in so that it'll be super fast.

By the way, the money is in selling this to IMOs not agents. It would def help them with recruiting. Most agents won't even pay $19 a month for fexquotes......Very sad but true.

Most agents won't even pay $19 a month for fexquotes......Very sad but true.

That really is sad. I have my own subscription because I like to set it up with the three companies I typically write. If I come across the rare case that requires one of the rare niche carriers, I'll add that carrier in at that time. If I used the IMO's account, it will show all the carriers the IMO has available, which means it will show carriers with whom I may not be contracted. I like to control what my client sees, and I like to use the FEX quotes as a sales/closing tool. I couldn't do that (or at least not nearly as effectively) if it was showing all 57 or how ever many carriers are available.

It is only $19/month. That and my iPad Pro are indispensable to me. Both make me far more money than either will cost over the course of my career.

Back